Bringing your group to Virginia Opera is easy and rewarding! Here are some of the valuable incentives we offer groups to Virginia Opera. Reserve your subscription or your tickets EARLY to obtain the best seats at the best prices.
Full season subscription group packages (all four operas) for Norfolk and Richmond - ON SALE NOW!
- Purchase early to save on your subscription tickets
- Priority seating
- Misplaced tickets will be reprinted at no additional cost
- Custom price packages tailored to your group!
Single performance group packages for Norfolk or Richmond
- Purchase early for better seats!
- Purchase early for better prices!
CALL 1.866.OPERA.VA (1.866.673.7282) TO BOOK YOUR GROUP TODAY!
General Group Discounts (2013-14 Season)
Receive ticket and subscription pricing for your group purchase — Call 1.866.OPERA.VA (1.866.673.7282) for information!
Individual ticket prices start at approximately $25 (not including fees & tax) each with savings between 20%-30% depending on several factors including time of purchase, performance date and section.
The EARLIER your group purchases, the better the price and the better the seats.
Groups can be as small as 10 individuals or larger than 100. We always offer customized pacakages!
Qualifying as a Group, and Other Important Information and Restrictions
To qualify for a group package discount, the following requirements must be met:
- Each group must have a designated primary point-of-contact (Group Leader) that works with a Virginia Opera Box Office representative
- Groups for SNATO performances must meet the 4 student to 1 chaperone ratio; no fewer students; please call for price and dates
- All groups must have a minimum of (10) attendees
- Groups can choose seating in two or more different price sections; however, all members of the group must attend the same performance (series) - call for availability and prices
- A non-refundable payment of 10% must be made at the time of reservation
- An additional non-refundable payment of 50% of the total cost must be made 30 days after the contract is created. 30 days before the performance final numbers and payment are due
- If the reservation is made within 30 days of the performance, payment is due in full at the time of reservation.
- It is the responsibility of the designated point-of-contact (Group Leader) to communicate the appropriate restrictions, prices, times, and all other necessary information to all group members
- Group sales discounts cannot be combined with other offers, specials or ticket packages
- Ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change
- Other restrictions may apply
- All sales are final